Wedding jokes come in varying kinds, types, lengths, and ratings. You can find just about any joke for a particular time of the wedding reception to use for the laughing pleasures of your guests.
I will just be using some very common wedding jokes as well as some other ones that I found during a research for best or worst jokes ever heard.
You may or may not decide to include jokes at your wedding, but maybe some of your guests will, including those that will be making wedding toasts. So just sit back, relax and enjoy them if they do pop up from time to time during your wedding ceremony!
Have a read of the following wedding jokes and maybe get some laughs while you are reading.
Wedding One Liner Jokes and Humor
- If it weren't for marriage, men would spend their lives thinking they had no faults at all.
- When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
- There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.
- They say when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage, it is self-defense.
- Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
- A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and the wife takes.
- It is true that love is blind but marriage is definitely an eye-opener.
- All marriages are happy - it's the living together afterward that causes all the problems.
- Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.
Take a look at this joke in the pic below.
See why wedding jokes are fun?
Here are some additional wedding jokes:
- It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
- A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.
- If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.
- Marriage is love. Love is blind. Marriage is an institution. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
- Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.
- My Wife Says I Never Listen, Or Something Like That...
- Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- Did you hear about the wife who shot her husband with a bow and arrow because she didn't want to wake the children?
- Before we got married I caught her in my arms. Now I catch her in my pockets.
- He met her in a revolving door and has been going around with her ever since.
- Behind every successful man, there is a woman - And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two!
- Every man/woman should marry - After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
- The wise never marry - And when they marry they become otherwise.
- Our marriage was a love match. Plain and simple, she was plain and I was simple!
- Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.
- I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
- Marriage is grand, divorce is about 10 grand.
- I've never forgotten the day I got married - and don't think I haven't tried hard!
- The only thing my husband and I have in common is we got married on the same day!
- It was love at first sight. Then I took a second look!
- hen a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- It's not as great a day for the bride as she thinks. She's not marrying the best man.
- They're almost inseparable. Sometimes it takes ten people to separate them.
Here are some longer jokes.
- There was this man who muttered a few words in the church and found himself married; a year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.
- Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
- At the cocktail party, one woman said to another,"Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."
- After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."
- He believes that marriage and a career don't mix. So after the wedding he plans to quit his job.
- A little girl at the wedding afterwards asked her mother why the bride changed her mind. "What do you mean?" responded her mother. "Well, she went down the aisle with one man, and came back with another."
Now if any of those wedding jokes made your day or even had you smiling in anyway at all, you can use any of them at any wedding you are a part of or even your own when that time comes around.
If you think you have any jokes that you would love to share with the world, please feel free to include it here. Just follow the instructions below.
Please remember that wedding jokes are not suitable for every wedding. Ensure that you want to have jokes at your wedding beforehand and which ones you will be using.
Share Your Best Wedding Jokes!
Do you know of any great wedding jokes? Share it here for a chance for it to be included on the website!
Top of Wedding Jokes
Back To Wedding Toasts
Go to Home Page